Follow the below steps to setup assets on your account
1. Enable assets in the Settings > General page as shown below:
3. Setup your additional static asset fields if needed.
- Go to Settings > Assets in vWork or the direct link here
- Then you can add your extra fields one by one.
- These will appear on ALL assets and if removed will remove from all assets.
4. Import your assets if needed.
- You can import your assets in bulk via a CSV file (spreadsheet)
- The detail you can include on your asset import is below:
|ID||Third party ID||Name||Model||Serial||Cost||OwnerID||Owner Name||Address||Lat||Long|
- An easy way to get a formatted asset list is to manually add 1 asset, then you can export this to a CSV file using the export button. Then you can add all of your additional assets in bulk to the spreadsheet and then import the list.
5. You can then add your asset to any job as shown below.
Currently you can not import tags, hazards or time windows in an Assets CSV file, we will be adding this in a later version.
|**Please be aware if you give an asset a customer owner or group they will only show for jobs for that customer or group.|