What is the jobs page?
The jobs page is very powerful. It lists all of your current and completed jobs.
In the jobs page you can:
- View the status of jobs
- use advanced search and filtering to narrow the view of your jobs to those of specific interest
- duplicate jobs,
- link to jobs on the schedule,
- apply bulk actions to make the same change to multiple jobs at once.
All columns can be customized to your liking and sorted. All jobs can be expanded to show extra detail and you can also complete jobs steps where possible.
Customizing your job page columns
Click on the settings icon (looks like a cog) to add, order or remove the columns on the jobs page. See the screenshots below to see how this works.
To customize your column layout, you may need to delete the column from one spot before you can show it in another (as shown below with the 'Groups' column).
Bulk actions on the jobs page
To select the jobs you want to make bulk changes to you can:
- use the "All" filter to select all jobs, or
- check the checkboxes for selected jobs.
Next apply any of the specified actions from the Actions drop down box to make changes to all selected jobs.