Yes, it’s possible to add your own company logo to all the parts of vWork that your customers see.
printed reports, emailed reports, customer portal, etc.
It is easy to do, just upload your image and we will take care of the rest!
Here’s how to do it.
1. Go to the Account Settings page and scroll to the bottom of the page.
2. You now need to upload a copy of your logo. You don’t have to be too fussy on size, we will automatically resize it to fit when you upload it, but it does need to be a JPG, GIF or PNG file.
3. When you are ready, click “Choose Logo” and select the file you want to upload.
4. We will try and choose a background colour to match your logo. But if you don’t like our choice, you can click anywhere on your logo to choose a different background colour.
5. When you are happy with your choices, please click “Save” at the bottom of the page.
Now, when customers login to your vWorkApp customer portal, they will see your brand at the top of the page. Here’s a Job Receipt using the logo we just uploaded.