Yes, you can select extra Salesforce fields.
By default, vWorkApp uses the following information from Salesforce to create a job:
- Task Subject
- Task Account Name
- Account Shipping Address
- Task Due Date
- Task Name
- Task Description Comments
- Task Contact Name
- Contact Phone Number
- Salesforce User Name
However, you can include additional Salesforce information as required.
This extra information is added as a vWorkApp custom field.
How to set this up:
- Go to the integrations tab in vWorkApp
- You should see a section called "Custom Fields" with a button labeled "Add Custom Field".
- If you click this button, you will see a pull down menu that allows you to select from over 100 available Salesforce items.
- Simply select the one you want and then click "Save Changes".