You can select extra Salesforce fields to sync with vWork.
vWork uses the following default information from Salesforce to create a job:
- Task Subject
- Task Account Name
- Account Shipping Address
- Task Due Date
- Task Name
- Task Description Comments
- Task Contact Name
- Contact Phone Number
- Salesforce User Name
You can add additional Salesforce information as required. This extra information is added as a vWork custom field to the job.
To add a Salesforce custom field:
- Go to the integrations tab in vWork.
- Scroll to the Custom Fields section and click .
- From the drop-down list select the Salesforce item you want to add as a custom field.
- Repeat Steps 2 and 3 to add additional custom fields.
- Click .