Yes, absolutely. If you want to embed vWork within Salesforce you can create a web tab in Salesforce, here is how to set it up:
- Log into your Salesforce CRM account
- Find your username in the top right corner of Salesforce. To the right of your username click Seup.
- In the left-hand menu, find the App Setup menu and click Create, then click Tabs.
- Under Web Tabs click New.
- Select Full Page Width and click Next.
- In the Tab Label field, enter vWorkApp. Select a Tab Style of your choice and click Next.
- Cut and paste this into the URL field:
and click Next.
- Choose the user profiles that you want to see the vWork tab and click Next.
- Choose which custom apps you want to see this tab and click Save.
You will now have a new tab in the top menu bar of Salesforce called vWorkapp.