Yes, absolutely. If you want to embed vWorkApp within Salesforce you can create a web tab in Salesforce, here is how to set it up:
- Log into your Salesforce CRM account
- Look for your username in the top right corner of Salesforce. Click "Setup" to the right of your username.
- In the left hand menu, look for the "Build" menu, click "Create", then click "Tabs".
- Under Web Tabs click the "New" button.
- Select "Full Page Width" and click "Next".
- Enter "vWorkApp" into the Tab Label field, select a Tab Style of your choice and click "Next".
- Cut and paste this URL: https://go.vworkapp.com/html_client/admin/integrations/salesforce/sync into the URL field and click "Next".
- Choose which user profiles should be able to see this tab and click "Next".
- Choose which custom apps should be able to see this tab and click "Save".
You should now see a new app in the top menu bar of Salesforce called vWorkApp.