Yes, if you are using the "Professional", "Enterprise" or "Unlimited" version of Salesforce you can create a checkbox that will allow you to select which tasks sync with vWorkApp.
However, if you are using "Contact Manager" or "Group" versions of Salesforce, you will not be able to complete the following step. This means that all of your tasks will sync to vWorkApp.
To add a custom checkbox within Salesforce:
- Log into your Salesforce CRM account.
- Look for your username in the top right corner of Salesforce. Click "Setup" to the right of your username.
- In the left hand menu, look for the Build menu, click "Customize", then click "Customize your Activities", then click "Add a Custom Field to activities".
- Select "Checkbox" and click "Next".
- Enter "vWorkApp Link" for the Field Label. (This name is mandatory.)
- The Field Name will be automatically entered.
- Cut and paste the following copy into the Help Text box: "Tick this box if you wish to create a job in vWorkApp for this task."
- Click "Next".
- Ensure this tickbox is available to the correct profiles and click "Next". (if you have multiple profiles)
- Ensure that the "Event Layout" and "Task Layout" check boxes are selected.
- Click "Save"
That's all there is to it, when you create a new task you should see a checkbox called vWorkApp Link. Tick this box if you want the task to create a job in vWorkApp.