When you connect your vWork account to Salesforce you are able to:
- Import your customers from Salesforce.
- Automatically export your completed jobs to Salesforce as completed tasks.
- Automatically export all or some salesforce tasks into vWork as new jobs.
Note: Salesforce jobs use their own salesforce template (not a vWork template)
Salesforce integration details:
- You can simply choose to let all of your Salesforce tasks create jobs in vWorkApp, this is how the integration works out of the box.
- You can also set up a checkbox in Salesforce so that only selected tasks create jobs in vWork. For more information please see the article, Can I sync only selected tasks from Salesforce?
- You can also select extra information from your Salesforce account and include it in the job information in vWork. For more information please see the article, Can I sync extra information from Salesforce?
- We add the vWork Job number into the notes field of the Salesforce task.
- When the resulting job is completed in vWork, we automatically mark the Salesforce task as completed in Salesforce.
- We also upload a PDF of the vWork Job Status Report to the task so that your Salesforce users have a record of the job that was done.
- You can easily import all of your Salesforce customer contacts into vWork. For more information please see the article, How do I import customer information from Salesforce?
- If you choose to import all your customer contacts, we automatically create completed tasks in Salesforce for any jobs you create for these customers in vWork. (We also upload the job number and PDF as described above.)
If you want to set up vWork to talk to Salesforce, you can follow the instructions in this article, How do I connect Salesforce to vWork?