Yes absolutely. This is really helpful if you have many jobs that will be exactly the same but are scheduled to happen at different times. You can do this when you Create a job and you can also duplicate Existing jobs from the Jobs list.
To create multiple jobs when you create a new job:
- Create a new job.
- Under Edit Job Details go to the Jobs field (to the right of the planned duration).
- Enter the number of jobs you wish to create.
- Complete all other details for the Job.
- Create to save the job.
To create multiple jobs from an existing job:
- Go to the Jobs page and find the job you want to duplicate from the list.
- To the right of the job number, find the icon that looks like two pieces of paper stacked on top of each other. Click this to open the Job Editor for the Job.
- Enter the number of jobs you require in the Jobs field and Update the job.