It is easy to create multiple copies of jobs. This is really helpful if you have many jobs that will be exactly the same but need to be scheduled for different times. You can do this when you create a job and you can also duplicate existing jobs that are unassigned from the Jobs list.
When creating multiple jobs, the job may not be assigned to a worker. If you include a scheduled start time, all jobs will be created with the same start time.
Create duplicate jobs at the time you create a new job
To create multiple jobs when you create a new job:
- Create a new job.
- In the Job Information tab go to Jobs.
- Enter the number of jobs you want to create.
- Complete all other details for the Job (ensuring you leave the worker blank).
- Click Create to save the job.
Create duplicate jobs from an existing job
To create multiple jobs from an existing job:
- Go to the Jobs tab.
- Find the job you want to duplicate from the Jobs list.
- Next to the job number is the duplicate job icon . Click this to open the Job Editor for the job.
- Click Jobs and enter the number of jobs you require.
- Click Create Job to save the new job duplicates.
This is an example of the Jobs list after you click Create Job to duplicate the jobs in the job editor. It may take a few minutes to generate all jobs if you have duplicated a large number.