If you want to delete several jobs at the same time, you can easily delete up to 100 jobs at once from the Jobs tab. If you need to delete more than 100 jobs please email email@example.com. We'll delete them for you.
To delete multiple jobs:
- Go to Jobs > Jobs to display a list of all your jobs.
- If necessary, filter the jobs list to display the jobs you want to delete.
- Click to add a checkmark in the checkbox for each job that you want to delete. Select as many jobs as you want up to a maximum of 100 jobs.
💡Tip: You can click the checkbox at the top of the list to select all jobs shown on the page. By default 25 jobs show at one time. You can show up to 100 jobs. Use the drop-down option in the bottom right-hand corner of the page to select the number of jobs you want to display from the options listed.
- Click the Actions button to open a list of actions.
- Click Delete.
- A warning displays asking you to confirm you want to delete the jobs.
Click OK to confirm your selection and delete the jobs.
❗Caution: You can't retrieve deleted jobs. Please use this action carefully.