Please follow these steps to set your GPS permissions on the iPhone:
1. Open the vWork app
2. Tap the Menu bars on the top left of your screen.
3. Tap Settings
4. Tap Location Tracking
5. Tap Update Tracking in Settings
6. In the vWork GPS settings for your iPhone choose one of the following options:
- Always: Your location will always be visible to your Dispatcher - even when you are not using vWork.
- While Using: Your location will be visible to the Dispatcher only when you are using the vWork app.
- Never: Your location is never visible to the Dispatcher when using the vWork app.
We don't recommend this option.
Your phone needs Location tracking turned on to enable many vWork features such as location-specific Alerts such as the ETA Alert, invoicing for distance traveled, and to make it easier for the Dispatcher to assign you jobs near your current location.
You can find out more about GPS and Location tracking in the article How Does Location Tracking Work in vWork?