A support request can be sent from any email address you use on your iOS device. This doesn't have to be the same email address you use to log in to the vWork app. You are able to change the email address when you submit the support request.
Make sure you have data enabled so the email can be sent.
The support request also sends a log of your mobile device settings.
To create a support request email from your vWork app:
- Tap in the red banner to open the vWork app menu.
- Under the SETTINGS section, tap About to open the About screen.
- In the red banner, tap Email Us to open the Email Support screen.
- Type a brief description of the issue/question that you have, then tap Preview in the red banner.
- In the Preview screen:
- Review the email address entered in the preview. This is the email address that submits the request and where reply messages are sent. Tap it and change it to something else if you want to.
- Tap to send the Support Request.
Note: The Support Request email is sent from the email account you used in the email "From" field. This message isn't saved in the Messages screen in the vWork app.