vWork Optimization is an optional feature. If you want to find out more, or add this to your vWork account, please contact supportvWorkapp.com.
How to set up your Optimization.
1. Give yourself and your users permissions to use optimization, as shown in the user permissions settings below:
2. Optionally, you can set your default Start and End locations in the general settings page as shown below:
3. If required, you can add advanced optimization settings to your workers / users.
- Optionally you can add your workers capacity and default start / end locations) in their user settings here as shown below:
4. If required you can also set time windows in your jobs. For example you may have jobs that can only be delivered on a Sunday afternoon. You can set this in the job.
- Optionally set your jobs capacity and/or start time window as shown below:
5. Make sure your jobs to be optimized have geo coded step locations.
- The best way to do this is to add Lat and Long co-ordinates to the jobs in bulk with an online tool like this.
- Then you can import the jobs in bulk via a CSV file, or alternatively send them through via our API.
Now you are ready to use Optimization: