What is a Favorite Search?
When using our jobs list, you can find yourself searching the same filters over and over again. You can save yourself a lot of time by saving common searches as a favorite.
How do I make my own Favorite Search?
To make your own Favorite Search:
- Populate the search bar with your preferred search filters just like you would if you were going to search using them.
- Click the Favourite star at the end of the search bar.
- Give your new Favorite Search a descriptive name that makes it easy to identify what it will search for. Then click Save.
How do I use my new Favorite Searches?
To use your Favorite Searches:
- Click in the search bar
- Choose Favorites to show your saved Favorite Searches in a drop-down list.
- Select the Favorite Search you want -this automatically populates the search bar with your preferred search filters.