Can I connect vWork to MYOB?
Yes you can. We integrate with MYOB AccountRight
Why should I connect MYOB to vWork?
Connecting MYOB to vWork will enable you to:
- Easily import your customers from MYOB to vWork.
- Record time and materials to be included on invoices.
- Automatically create draft job invoices in MYOB when a job is completed.
In short, it will take all of the pain out of invoicing your customers!
How do I connect MYOB to vWork?
First make sure you have enabled invoicing on your vWork account, if you need help with this, here are all the details on how to set up invoicing.
Connect vWork and MYOB
Once Invoicing in vWork is enabled, you need to authorise MYOB to communicate with vWork.
1. Go to Settings then the integrations tab.
Then simply click the button that says “Authorize MYOB Online”.
2. You will then be asked to login to MYOB and authorise vWork.
3. Once you have logged into MYOB, you will need to select which of your MYOB organisations vWork is authorised to use. Once this is done click “Allow access”.
4. Once Authorisation is complete, you will be redirected back to vWork where you need to update a few more settings:
- What company file to use
- The login details for the MYOB account.
- Your default tax rate.
- Your default MYOB account.
- How often vWork should upload invoices to MYOB.
Once this is all complete, click “Save Changes”.
5. All done. Now every job invoice (with invoice line items)will pass across to MYOB as a draft invoice when the job is completed. MYOB will provide the invoice number.
Importing your MYOB Customers
For Invoices to reference an existing customer in MYOB, you will need to import your MYOB customer information into vWork.
This help article here shows you how to do this quick task.