What is merging customers in vWork?
Sometimes you accidentally duplicate customer records or customers merge with each other.
vWork gives you the ability to delete a customer record, then reassign the jobs that were associated with that customer to another customer record.
You should merge customers if you have a lot of duplicate customers in your database.
How do I merge customers in vWork?
- Go to the Customers tab and select the customer you want to delete from your customer database to open their customer record.
- Scroll to the bottom of the customer record and click Delete.
- If the customer you are deleting has old jobs vWork will prompt you to select another customer to transfer the jobs to.
- Search and choose the customer you want to transfer the jobs to.
- Click Continue to map the jobs to this customer.