How to use the custom date range picker.
When you need to choose a custom date range with our report date picker, there are a few steps to consider.
Ideally, first refresh your browser tab if you have not logged out of vWork in a while. We recommend that you use the Google Chrome browser. Then follow the instructions below:
1. Review the report type that you have chosen as shown below.
- A CSV Export report can be for any date range (more than a month)
- All of the other reports (custom report, job status etc) can only report on 30 days at a time, as these render as PDF documents (very resource-heavy when more than 30 days).
- Any dates further out than a month will show with a line through if not using the CSV export report.
2. Now we choose our date range with the date picker:
- Click on the dates and choose 'Custom Range'
3. This will expand out a custom calendar for you to choose the start date.
- You can click the left and right arrows to move the calendar into the past or future.
- Below we have chosen 1st January 2021 at 12.00am as our date range start
4. Once a start date is chosen, you can move the calendar into the future if needed, then choose your date range end date.
- Once your date range end is chosen, the range selected will show in blue as below.
- We have chosen the end date as 25th Feb in the example below.
- Your confined date range will now also show listed at the bottom.
5. Now just press 'Apply' for the date range to apply to your current report.