vWork SSO is not yet available as an app from the Azure App Gallery. In the meantime, you can add vWork manually.
To add vWork manually, you will:
- Complete the Basic SAML2 Configuration
- Edit the Attributes and Claims
- Save the settings.
These steps are explained below with example screen captures to show you what to enter.
Complete the Basic SAML2 Configuration
Use the screen capture below to guide you through the Basic SAML2 Configuration setup.
Important: When you enter the Identifier (Entity ID) please use the values that are provided in the Single Sign-On setup page in your vWork account. Please do not use "vwork-prod-abcde-12345" -this is shown only as an example of the format.
Edit the Attributes and Claims
Once you have completed the basic SAML Configuration as shown above, please edit the Attributes and Claims.
- Click the Edit icon to open the Attributes & Claims section. This is shown below, circled in red.
- Go to the Value field and make sure the required claim has the value user.mail. Please see the example below in red.
- Once you have made these changes, save the setup and return to setting up SSO in vWork.