What are Assets in vWork ?
Assets are items that can be added to jobs in vWork, these can have set locations and they can be owned by a customer.
For example this could be a boiler at a customer's location that needs regular servicing, or it could be a company digger that is required on certain jobs.
Assets can have the following:
- 3rd party ID's
- Locations (GPS coordinates or address)
- A picture
- Health and safety hazards
- Health and safety tags
- Up to 10 static custom fields (common across all of your assets)
- Can be added to repeating jobs.
Why should I use Assets ?
If a customer has a piece of equipment at a location that needs a regular service schedule, you would add this as an asset.
Also in any of the below scenario's:
- If an item needs its details recorded and work history tracked.
- If an item has a set location and is regularly included in jobs.
- If an item needs health and safety hazards logged against it.
- If an item or location needs a time window set for optimization.