This article explains how to manually update the iOS mobile app on your iPhone or iPad, and how to set your mobile device to automatically update your mobile apps.
We recommend that you set your device to automatically update to ensure your vWork mobile app is always up-to-date and performing at its best.
Manually update the vWork iOS app for iPhone or iPad
- Tap to open the iOS App Store your app store.
- Tap your profile icon at the top of the screen to open your Account profile.
- Scroll to see available updates and release notes. If vWork has an update it will display next to it in the list of available updates.
- Tap to update the vWork mobile app.
Note: You can also tap Update All if there are other apps in the list that you also need to update.
Automatically update all apps (recommended)
Apple also has a setting that ensures all your apps automatically update. We recommend you set your device to enable automatic updates.
To turn on automatic updates on your iPhone or iPad:
- Tap Settings to open the settings for your device.
- Scroll down to App Store and tap to select this.
- Under Automatic Downloads, tap App Updates to toggle the switch to Green and turn automatic updates on.
💡 Tip: If you are worried about the data cost of updating over a mobile data connection you can select the option to update using Wi-Fi only in your settings.