What is the Jobs tab?
The Jobs tab is very powerful. It lists all of your current and completed jobs.
In the Jobs tab you can:
- View the status of jobs
- Use advanced search and filtering to narrow the view of your jobs to those of specific interest
- Duplicate jobs
- Link to jobs on the schedule
- Apply bulk actions to make the same change to multiple jobs at once.
All columns can be customized to your liking and sorted; all jobs can be expanded to show extra detail, and you can also complete job steps.
Customize the Job list columns
Click on the settings icon to add, order, or remove the columns on the Jobs list.
See the screenshots below to see how this works.
To customize your column layout, you may need to delete a column from one spot before you can show it in another (as shown below with the 'Groups' column).
Bulk actions on the Jobs tab
To select the jobs you want to make bulk changes to you can:
- use the "All" filter to select all jobs, or
- check the checkboxes for selected jobs.
Next, apply any of the specified actions from the Actions drop-down box to make changes to all selected jobs.