What is a Favorite job search?
In this article
This article explains how to create a Favorite job search and apply this to filter jobs that show in the Jobs List.
Create a Favorite job search
To create a Favorite Job Search:
- Click the Search field to display the filter options and add your preferred search filters. These will show in blue in the Search field.
Note: If the search filters you select are too long to show in the Search field, they show like this instead. Hover the cursor over this icon if you want to display the filters you have added.
- Click at the end of the Search bar to open a pop-up window where you can name your Favorite job search.
- Give the Favorite job search a descriptive name that makes it easy to identify when you want to apply it, then click Save.
Use a Favorite job search
To use a Favorite job search:
- Click in the Search field to show the search filters.
- Click to select Favorites to show your saved Favorite job searches in a drop-down list.
- Select the Favorite job search you want - this automatically adds the saved search filters to the Search field. The Jobs List refreshes to display only the filtered jobs in the Jobs List.
Delete a Favorite job search
To delete a Favorite job search:
- Add the Favorite job search to the Search field following the steps described in the topic How to use a Favorite job search.
- Click to delete the Favorite job search and remove it from the list of saved Favorites.