You can easily assign multiple jobs to one worker in a bulk lot. This saves you time and effort.
Note: you can't re-assign 'Completed' jobs, and you can't change the start time for 'Started' jobs (jobs with one or more steps completed).
Assign jobs as a bulk lot
To assign many jobs at once:
- Go to Jobs > Jobs to display a list of all jobs.
- If necessary, filter the Jobs list to make it easier to see the jobs you want to assign. Also, make sure you choose the correct time filter.
- Click to add a checkmark in the checkbox for each job you want to assign. Select as many jobs as you want up to a maximum of 100 jobs.
💡Tip: You can click the checkbox at the top of the list to select all jobs shown on the page. By default, 25 jobs show at one time. You can show up to 100 jobs. Use the drop-down option in the bottom right-hand corner of the page to select the number of jobs you want to display from the options listed.
- Click the Actions button to open a list of actions.
- Click Assign to Worker.
- Select the worker you want to assign the jobs to from the Worker field. Choose a start date and time in the State Date/Time fields and click the Ok button.
Note: By default, the start time you choose is only used for jobs without a start time. If you want to use the new start time entered here for all jobs that you are bulk assigning, then click the Override Existing Job Start Times checkbox to add a checkmark and select this option. This won't change the start time for jobs that are already started.
Note: If you have the Multi-assign option (broadcast jobs) enabled in the General settings, you also have the option to Assign the jobs to all workers.
- Here you can see the selected jobs are now assigned to the worker Bindi Bulker.
Note: If you have Accept and Decline Jobs enabled in the General settings the jobs will have a 'Pending' status until they are accepted or declined by the assigned worker.