Sometimes a step is completed in the mobile app at the wrong time and you need to uncomplete the step. This can be done by the mobile worker in the app - they just need to tap and hold their finger on the step to uncomplete it. If, for whatever reason, the dispatcher needs to uncomplete a step this can also easily be done in the vWork web app.
There are two methods to uncomplete a step; you can do this in the Job Editor for the job, or from the Jobs tab. We’ll demonstrate both methods below.
Uncomplete a step in the Job Editor
To uncomplete a step in the Job Editor:
- Open the Job and scroll to the section at the bottom of the Job Information tab called What must the worker complete?
- Find the step that needs to be uncompleted. You’ll see the information about when the step was completed at the end of the step information. Click to uncomplete the step.
- Click to confirm the change to the job.
Note: You can also complete steps here in the Job Editor.
Uncomplete a step in the Jobs tab
You can also uncomplete a step directly from the Jobs List in the Jobs tab.
- Find the job that you want to uncomplete the step for in the Jobs list. Click to open a bar that shows a more detailed view of the job's progress.
- Hover your mouse cursor over the step you want to uncomplete. This opens the Uncomplete step option.
- Click Uncomplete step.
- To close the detailed view click .
Note: You can also complete steps from this detailed view.