Sometimes you may not be able to reconnect Xero and vWork if you have previously connected and disconnected them in the Integration settings in vWork. When this happens you'll see this on the Integration settings page.
To fix this you need to disconnect vWork from Xero in vWork and in Xero; then reconnect them. Here is how to do that.
First disconnect vWork from Xero in vWork
To disconnect vWork from Xero in vWork:
- Go to Settings> Integrations.
- Under the Xero Integration Settings click Disconnect from Xero.
Next, disconnect vWork from Xero in Xero
To disconnect vWork from Xero in Xero:
- Log in to Xero.
- On the blue banner, click the Apps menu button.
- Click Manage app connections.
- Click Disconnect to break the connection.
Reconnect vWork and Xero
The connection is now severed between Xero and vWork. You can now reconnect to Xero from the Integration settings in vWork. The article, Connect Xero to vWork, explains how to do this.