To use the vWork app you first need to log in. When you log in vWork knows who you are. You'll be able to see and complete jobs that are assigned to you.
Note: Before you can log in to the vWork app you must install the app on your mobile iOS device. If you haven't then please read this article that explains how to download the vWork mobile app, iOS: Download the vWork iOS app.
In this article
This article explains how to log in to the iOS version of the vWork mobile app. There are two methods that you can use to log in. We explain both of these. We also explain to log out of the mobile app.
Log in using your email address
Before you begin
Your administrator will have created a user profile for you in vWork. Your user profile includes an email address and password. You need these to log in to the vWork app. Ask your vWork administrator for this information if you don't have it.
When you open the vWork app for the first time you will see the login screen.
- Enter your email address and password.
- Tap Login in the top right corner of the red banner. You'll be logged in and the vWork app will open on the Jobs screen.
Log in using a QR code
- To log in by scanning a QR code, tap Scan barcode to login.
- Hold the scanner over the QR code and wait for it to scan.
- Once scanned you'll be automatically logged in and the vWork app will open on the Jobs screen.
You will stay logged in to the vWork app even when you close the app, unless you select Logout from the vWork menu.
To log out of vWork:
- Go to the Jobs screen and tap in the red banner to open the vWork menu.
- Tap Logout.
- The 'Logout' pop-up window shows asking you to confirm that you want to log out of the app.