To use the vWork mobile app on your Android device you first need to download it from the Google Play Store.
There are two ways to download the vWork app on your Android device - you can:
- download the vWork app from the Google Play Store directly to your mobile device, or
- download the vWork app from Google Play on a computer linked to the Google account you use on your mobile device.
This article explains both methods.
Download the vWork mobile app using your phone
- Open the Google Play Store app.
- Search for vWorkapp.
- Select this app from the options shown.
- Tap Install
🔔Tip: It's helpful to add vWork to your home screen to make it easier to open the app.
Download using your computer
- Make sure you are signed into the Google account that is associated with your phone.
- Click this link to go to the Google Play store on the vWork app install page.
- Click Install.
- Select the phone you want the vWork app installed on.
- Click Install to download and install the app on your phone.