Sometimes team members change roles or move on from the organization. To keep your vWork account tidy you may want to delete them as a User of vWork. Make sure you have tidied up any loose ends before you delete a User. If you haven’t already, take a look at the article: What do I need to check before I delete a user from vWork?
How do I delete a User?
To delete a User:
- Go to Settings > Users to open the User Management page.
- Select the User you want to delete from the list of Users and open their User profile.
- Scroll to the bottom of the User’s profile page and click Delete User.
- A message shows asking if you are sure you want to delete the User.
Click Ok to delete the User.
- You are returned to the User Management page and the User is deleted.