On Android sometimes the mobile device's power-saving options suppress important functions in the vWork app. In this article, we explain how to check the Battery Optimization settings and customize these to stop power saving from interfering with your work app while still allowing batter optimization.
This process varies with the different phone models. These instructions are for a Samsung phone but they should be similar for most popular phones.
- Open your mobile device Settings and go to Apps > vWork or
type vWork in the Search field and select VWork from the search results.
- Tap Battery to open the battery settings.
- Tap 'Optimise battery usage'
- Change the apps view to 'All'.
- Scroll to find vWork and tap the toggle to turn battery optimization off for vWork.
- vWork will now show that the battery is not optimized when using the vWork app.
- It's good to pull down your phone notification shade and check 'Power saving mode' is off.