What are Scheduled Reports?
Scheduled reports allow you to have reports generated and emailed to you automatically.
Why use Scheduled Reports?
You may want to know how many jobs a worker did last month - and have this emailed to you every month on the same day.
How to set up your Scheduled Reports
These are easy to set up as follows:
- Click Reports.
- Click Schedule Reports.
- Click Add New Scheduled report:
- Select the Type of Report. You have a choice of the 8 below reports.
Worker Activity Customer Activity Job Quotes Job Invoices Job Status Job Sheets Custom Report CSV Export
- Select the Format PDF or CSV (Export to Excel can only be a CSV).
- Name the Report something useful.
- Select the Time Range for your report data, When you would like the first report to be generated and then the Frequency.
Month Before - previous calendar month This Month Month After - following calendar month Week Before - previous Mon-Sun week This week Week After - following Mon-Sun week Day Before Today Day After
- Select your filters, whether it's for a certain template, customer, worker or job status.
- Select the Report Recipients.
- Click Create.