What are Auto Reports?
Auto reports allow you to have an report automatically emailed upon completion
Why use Auto Reports?
Auto reports save you time and energy. You can set them to run automatically each week/month etc., and reduce time spent on monthly reporting.
A common use for auto reports is to email an invoice to the accounts team or customer upon job completion.
How do I set up Auto Reports?
1. Go to Reports > Auto Reports
2. There are two options:
- Emailed Job Status Report
- Invoice Report
3. For both of these reports - the options are the same.
4. In each of these reports, simply select who the report is going to be sent to and then click Save.
5. Your report will then run automatically and will be emailed to the corresponding recipients you have entered.