Try our introduction to the Schedule wizard. Click here to open it.
We recommend you run through the wizard then create a test job and try it for yourself.
On the Schedule try the following activities:
- Try creating a test job using the New Job button - leave the job unassigned (don't assign a worker to the job). For more information about how to add information to the Job Editor take a look at the article, How do I create a Job?
- On the Schedule drag the job onto a test worker's line at the time you want to schedule the job. This assigns the job to the worker.
- Log in to the mobile app as the worker you have assigned to the job to.
If you want more information about logging in and using the vWork mobile app these articles will help:
- Click Publish Schedule to publish the job to the test mobile worker's phone.
- Complete the job on the phone and see how the job changes on the Schedule as you progress through the job.